Considering this is my blog, I thought it was only right I disclosed a little bit about myself, my interests, hobbies, and why I am writing this blog to begin with.
So, heres a few quick facts:
- I am 21
- I have lived in Russia, Saudi Arabia, England and NZ (which is, and always will be, home)
- I LOVE travelling, as the quote goes, “if travel was free you would never see me again”
- I am studying a BBS majoring in communications at Massey, Wellington
- I am writing this blog for a paper about social media and business
- I find social media and business very interesting, and certainly think there is a business out there helping businesses with this (I currently do 🙂 )
- I recently completed a marketing and publicity summer internship at Auckland Council, which was amazing
- I love reading
- Dogs over cats, but kittens are pretty damn cute
That’s about all for now. Who knows, I may add more later.
Enjoy my blog 🙂